Monday, December 12, 2011

After you receieve your pell grant and loans how long does it take for DEBIT MEMO to appear? Uni Of Phoenix?

Does anyone attend the University of Phoenix and received a pell grant and loan? If so how long did it take after all your money to be disbursed into your student account for DEBIT MEMO to appear? How long after that did you receive you check? Thanks!|||I attend University of Phoenix and received both a grant and loans. My first block of classes began March 23, 09. The school received the money on March 30th. The debit memo appeared April 2, 2009. I receive the check about 2 weeks later. You can now request your disbursement be directly deposited into your bank account. This was helpful to me since my bank is a Bank of America and I live nowhere near one. The direct deposit takes about 7-14 business days after the school receives the funds.|||Once your loans are approved and the school receives them they have 14 days to review them and mail you any excess funds. The debit memo does not show up at any specific time, they can even wait to put that till they send the check.


However the Pell grant is the one that takes longer, after the school receives the Pell grant money they have up to 90 days to mail you the excess, so you could be waiting a while.





I personally received both excess checks my first year within a month of starting, however this year only my loan excess has come within the first month and I am now going on to two months waiting for my pell grant excess.

No comments:

Post a Comment