Monday, December 12, 2011

Where can I find this certain notice/memo board?

I'm looking for one of those notice boards that has the strips of elastic across it that creates a diamond effect. I've looked in obvious places like Amazon, Staples, Ikea etc. Any UK websites or shops that might have them? Thanks!|||Do you have a brand name? If you saw it at Ikea etc., you may have remebered the brand. If so, google the brand + UK and see what comes up.|||You mean a memory board? Sometimes its ribbon that used and gives a diamond look to it. I have seen them in stores usually near the stationery area. I haven't been able to find anything online, but maybe check ebay. You can also make your own; sometimes there is a kit, but it is fairly easy to do and you can pick your own fabric.|||Linen's and Things has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment