Thursday, December 15, 2011

How should i retort if i dont agree to this memo?

"Just a memo to all of the male shovenist creeping around the world- the fifties are over and so is the era of the stepford wife. Do your own dishes, and get the hell out of my way. Speak to women with the respect that we all deserve. And don't forget- there are more women in this world, and there always will be."---%26gt; i dont totally agree with this note my girl sent me. how should i reply and disagree, out of spite. **** her.|||Write this back to her:





"The word you are looking for is 'chauvinist.' They never should have let women *try* to get an education when they're incapable of learning anything. Now go fix me a turkey pot pie!"





ADDED:





Fiz, you may not be old enough to know... that last line I stole from the movie The Breakfast Club. But thanks. :)|||"Honey you seem upset. Why don't you calm down with a nice sink-full of dishes and a good scrub in the toilet?"





Honestly, it bothers me how some women come across when they're trying to be all strong and powerful or whatever. They just come off like b1tchy, whiny cows sometimes. There is better ways to get your point across!!! They don't want to be equal to men, they want to be above them, WAY above them.|||ROFL misslabeled!





I can't top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment