Thursday, December 15, 2011

Writing a memo to a boss and persuade him or her to increase employee's salaries?

I study English and i should write a memo to a boss and persuade him or her to increase worker's salaries but i have problem writing that how should i start the memo and end it what are some reasons i should give the boss in order to convince him or her. Please help i'm sure my teacher will ask me to read it next session. I know i should do it by myself but i don't have any slightest idea.I'll appreciate everybody's help. The more reasons, the better|||I would respectfully like to request consideration of appropiate wage increases for employees that are eligible. There are a number of staff members who's talents and contributions enhance and promote the company and its objectives. I believe that these employees should be compensated accordingly for their service and loyalty in helping the company grow and efficiently serve customers.





This is how I would begin my introduction to the memo... hope this gives you some idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment