Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you put a voice memo as your ringtone?

i just got a razr and was wondering how to\and if you can, put a voice memo as your ringtone?|||i dont think it is possible|||I dont think you can my friend has one and he cant do it on his. I have a samsung g600 and i cant do it on mine. i know you can do it on sony ericsson phones|||There's this great site, myxertones.com. You can upload your own music tracks, or any sound file that you have on your computer, including a recording of yourself that you save. Using the site, you then can send the file to your cell phone, and download it, then set it as your ringtone. I don't have picture messaging or internet use or whatever on my phone, so it cost me anywhere from $1-2 to download up to 30 second long clips. But, if you do have internet use on your cell plan, then you're set. Hope this helped!|||On my razr v3xxx i record what i want, then when you are done recording, you go to options and at the bottom of the list it should say "Apply as Ringtone". But if you have your memo stored already, go to it, click options, scroll down to apply as, then ringtone.|||go to ventones.


i use it.


they have a good site. all free, so many stuff for your phone.


it is all free and they send me a text message with the ringtone.





you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment