Monday, December 12, 2011

Can you help me write a memo to an immediate superior about request for overtime?

I need it in my homework and I can't think of good words. Please help. Thank you|||"Show Me the Money!"|||Start out first by researching the needs of the company, such as what work can only be done during off duty hours.





Dear Mr. (name of supervisor)


After numerous attempts to complete my work orders, in a timely manner, their are several needs concerning public safety that has com to my attention. These jobs will require myself and another to accomplish the task over a weekend, and may have to go on for a while(certain amount of time here). Myself and X have found the need to on a continuing basis to accomplish this job over off duty hours, and we are requesting to have overtime as to do this task. I have talked with several of the Safety Officers of the company and their is a need to have an on-going monthly inspections and we are willing to accomplish this for you, as it is required by state and or federal mandates. Please give us the chance to demonstrate our trustworthiness in doing this for you.





Thank You very much for your taking the time to read this memo, and if you find we are not living up to the expectations of this request, perhaps you can give us guidance on exactly what you expect.


Sincerely (yourself)





The trick is that you want to work with another so you may have oversight on each other, otherwise your supervisor may think all you are going to sleep or goof off,,It is always best to work with somebody else,,,,,Best of Luck to You!!|||mr. supervisor,





This is a formal request for overtime. I would like to make myself available for an additional 10 hours of overtime each week.





While I do desire to work additional hours, I understand that overtime is not always available.





Thank you for your consideration





Employee X|||If any overtime hours are needed would you please consider me. I really need to work more hours because I need to pay for _______??? I will be available to work any hours .I appreciate your consideration in this request.|||Why write it! Just go to your supervisor and tell him you are available for any overtime he can give you!!|||Dear Mr supervisor, give me some overtime please... NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW... thats how its done

No comments:

Post a Comment