Thursday, December 15, 2011

I need help writing a memo on asking to get paid after my 8 regular hour?

I am working this weekend and it my day off, but the event that happen at my work place requires me to work this event. So what I asking is for the person that holding the event needs to pay me.|||You shouldn't need to write a memo to get paid. Hourly workers are entitled to their pay when they work. If they work more than 40 hours in a week, they are entitled to overtime pay (1 1/2 times their regular pay). You don't want to send out a memo and memorialize your lack of experience for the world, now do you? Why not just ask a quick question to your supervisor? Like: Will we be getting overtime on Saturday or our regular straight pay? Keep it light and casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment