Monday, December 12, 2011

What was on the Moveonorg, Huffhuffpo and Mediamatters blog Memo today on who to attack?

Im not part of any cults, and just wondered what the ORDERS where for the far leftist cult members?|||Tell me, Soldier, what unit did you serve in?





Where and when?





I know we both agree what that those limpdicks who never wore our Nation's uniform are about.|||Well, if you weren't afraid to go to those sites you would know that there are no orders, there is no money from Soros.





One thing you can't do is prove anything on Mediamatters is false.





I, on the other hand, can show you a Stewart clip that shows that Fox regularly lies all the time.





And I would do that if I thought you had an once of integrity.|||Barack Obama.





I am tired of him supporting conservative policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment