Thursday, December 15, 2011

For my political science class I am writing a policy memo to the President, how do I address he President?

I'm not allowed to say things like Dear Mr. Obama or Dear Mr. President, I pretty much have to address the President in a different way, anyone got any ideas?|||If it is an actual memo, you would just have a line saying who it is to: kinda like an email.





So, it would be:





To: President of the United States of America Barack Obama.


From: Student in college class


CC: Professor in college class


Re: whatever the topic is.





That would be the header.|||Yo King Fish|||Those are the only respectful ways to address the President. Anything else is disrespectful.|||Yo, BO!|||Mr. President|||Dear Mr. President|||Dear Mr Conservative Christian President ;





I am sorry for calling you a liberal and a Muslim. Unlike Bush, you refused to french kiss J( ) Lieberman and the Saudi Prince on National TV|||...Yes ! call 'him" by his real name... Barry Soetoro !

No comments:

Post a Comment