Monday, December 12, 2011

Why did the memo to the coordinated town hall protests advise members to "Avoid rational discussion"?

And since this was the the plan, how does such a strategy "contribute to democracy". What good is listening to the voices be heard when the entire plan is to "avoid rational discussion"?|||Because rational behavior is not what they are about, it's a bad episode of Jerry Springer.|||There are no such memos.|||So now we're just making up facts? Cool, I want to try. Why does Obama eat babies?


That was fun now I see why you do it.|||Wait a minute, I can't stop laughing oK Ok I think Im getting over it. Oh man I needed that laugh. thanks.





Lets see Rational discussion? Who in the world have you been listening too? Whoever it was, turn them off. You my friend are the reason we elected a communist if your old enough to vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment