Thursday, December 15, 2011

Who else wants to see the rat who leaked the internal memo about Iraq punished?

If this is not treason, what the heck is!?! These people sign confidentiality agreements. They are not suppose to go having dbm of the mouth to reporters when ever it gives them a grin.





These people need to be taken to task and in a harsh, harsh way.





And, where, may I ask, are all the people who were SCREAMING about Valerie Plame, whose husband had outed her long ago and who was not outed as part of some grand conspiracy.|||these people should be tried and hanged or shot by firing squad in my opinion!!!!!They have endangered the lives of our courageous men and women who are fighting to keep our country safe and free.|||Unfortunately there are different sets of rules for different people,if you know what I mean.It makes me sick to my stomach!!!

Report Abuse


|||As if you want anyone else's opinion anyway...|||The rat is in the Oval Office.|||I believe in truth and openness





hiding the truth and speaking falsely will only bring trouble later|||I'm hoping no true American is complaining about the government being held to rigorous standards. The white house is NOT above the law, and whistle-blowers are essential to us retaining a lawful and well ordered society.





The person who did this deserves a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment